Anthony Costello Automotive will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation, and follow the directions provided from the Australian Government. Currently the business remains trading with a heightened level of hygiene practices and safety precautions. The health and wellbeing of our staff and customers is of paramount importance to us and like all of our community, we are closely following and implementing ACT and Federal Government guidelines.
The following optional service will be available in an effort to minimise the potential risks of COVID-19 in the local community.
1. To offer a contactless service, we can collect your car from your home or workplace free of charge.
2. We will ensure all staff working on your vehicle are wearing gloves whilst the car is under our care.
3. We will clean, disinfect and return the car to your home or work.
4. We will arrange payment via direct deposit or phone payments to avoid any unnecessary contact.
5. You will still have the option of having a loan vehicle should you need to move about throughout the day.
Currently all loan cars are rigorously cleaned and disinfected between customers.
We would like to thank our loyal customers for your understanding and ongoing support throughout this pandemic.